Sunday 11 July 2010

S.O.S

As the title was named: SOS!!

12:55 AM 07/12/2010 My facebook status: Bo Tida is pissed at myself for reasons I don't even know.

Okay- SO here, I am going to admit- I lied. I know exactly why I was/am pissed at.
I am not satisfied with my accomplishments at all. I can do better, way better. I know I say this a lot. I know I have issues with my attitudes. I know my problems. I just need to figure out correct way to deal with these issues. Arghh, I hate this. I hate not being able to express my true self to others. I hate the fact that I could have done sooo many interesting/ amazing things/activities if I were to adjust the way I communicate. I hate knowing the problems and not being able to solve them. I hate complaining to myself. I hate being helpless. I hate seeing other people that actually has lesser opportunities than I do but they ended up at the better place where I stand. Regrets. Lots of regrets. What am i suppose to do? I wanna be that girl that is lucky in every way. I wanna be the smart, beautiful, rich, charming, famous girl. *sigh* SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment