Tuesday 27 October 2009

lesson learned

You were my first true love,
I never realized how evil I was while we're together.
Now it's too late. You're gone. Long gone. And I'm too far. Far away.

Flashbacks- I miss you. a little, a lot.
Regret the past. Why dint I treasure our Love.

You're my first.
I was your first.
How can I be so stupid to not know and refuse to know that it was 'real'.

Sorry. The only word I can think of right now.

Your friends- Bo is a bitch.
You- I love that bitch.
:)

I broke your heart into trillion pieces.
You said its okay, you can handle.

Now I ended up alone.
Not only did my heart was broken, but soul.

You used to cry infront of me: I said you're being childish. Grow up.
Now I ended up crying all alone. You'll never know.
.... owh you left me with a broken heart......
.....owh you left me with nothing but a kiss....

I dont love you, but I still miss you.
XOXOthe moral of story is. tadaaa... treasure the love b4 its too late cz you're really going to regret what youve done.

No comments:

Post a Comment