Saturday 3 July 2010

back back back

OMG, it has been almost a year since I last posted stuff in my blog. I'm lazy and I am not much into writing and stuff. I wish I have that enthusiasm that most of the girls (??) do, well atleast the girls that write. A few friends of mine are now blogging to promote themselves. (marketing) I am trying my best to atleast post something up in here once or twice a month. (hey that's a good start). I don't have much to do in the summer so I'll TRY to write more. As soon as fall comes, i'm gonna be hella busy. I can't even imagine. I major in engineering - chemical engineering specifically, that's a lot of work but it's a hundred times harder for me since I am not a smart girl, I am VERY slow at stuff. When I was young, I had trouble in class. LOTS of troubles, I had to work a lot harder than an average student does. sigh*
Speaking of studying, my grade for summer one class is coming up this tuesday at about noon. I am so excited. I know I'm gonna fail but deep down inside I pray to God to pass this exam. I don't even wanna talk about it, it is too stressful. I cried right when I walked out of the exam room. I was so emotional. I broke down and cried the whole day. I studied my ass off and if I fail this class again- I dont know. I really dont know what to do. Fuck. I shouldn't have started thinking/worrying/panicking/writing about this because I am going to have a headache in any minute- yes it is that stressful!... I need a break.

07/03/10
paid my rent today- so broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment