Sunday 4 July 2010

Unfair Situation

Today is the fourth of July- The independence day.

So last night my friends and I went out to y-bar as usual. I t was dead empty. Not only in y bar but wayside too! I thought that it was going to be an extremely dead night but ah ahh- it was quite interesting. Some guy came up to my hot girlfriend AGAIN- ughh so typical. As for me, I was at getting my bud light lime and this SUPERFUCKINGDELICIOUS cute asian was flirting with me. Hot dame I got turned on when he touched me. I have never met a good looking asian- by asain I mean FULL asian- in fact asian american. he knew hes a yummy dish too! welll well, turned out he was GAY! I bet his good uhhhhot yummy bouncer that I checked him out, was gay too! Fuck I was so pissed. The conversation went so well and we were gonna go back but I live too far. Fuck yeah I didn't mind he was gay, I would even fuck him but he's just too chicken to come to my place and I didn't wanna go to his. Arghhhhh this just pissed me off.

07/04/10
xx
atleast he thought i was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment